Week 6 (10/8/2026 - 15/8/2026)

 

Week - 6 (10/8/2026 - 15/8/2026)

Introduction

This week was a very meaningful and enriching part of my teaching practice. I had a wonderful experience interacting with the students and participating in various academic and co-curricular activities. I continued teaching the fourth chapter, especially the topics related to the economic portion, and also conducted a remedial teaching session for students. The students participated actively in both the regular classes and remedial teaching. Along with classroom teaching, I participated in assemblies, the Swadeshi-related competition, and the Independence Day celebration.

Classroom Experience

My classroom experience this week was very good. I continued teaching the fourth chapter, Basic Economic Problems, focusing on topics related to the economic portion. The students showed great interest and actively participated in classroom discussions and activities. I also conducted a remedial teaching session for students who needed additional support. The students participated actively and engaged well with the remedial activities. This experience helped me understand the different learning needs of students and the importance of providing additional support when necessary.



High School and UP Assembly

This week, we participated in conducting the High School and UP assemblies. The assemblies were organised in a systematic manner and provided students with opportunities to participate in various activities. A representative from the Brahma Kumaris organisation visited the school and conducted a special assembly session. The students were given a pledge and were guided through an awareness-oriented session. It was a meaningful experience and provided students with an opportunity to learn important values.



Swadeshi quiz Competition

A Swadeshi-quize competition was conducted during the week to promote awareness about the importance of using indigenous products and supporting local production. The students participated actively and enthusiastically in the competition. We also actively participated in organising and conducting the programme. It was a wonderful experience for me because I got an opportunity to support the students and gain practical experience in organising a school-level activity.


Independence Day Celebration

The school celebrated Independence Day with great enthusiasm. The celebration included various programmes and cultural activities presented by the students. A special patriotic song was also performed, which created a meaningful and joyful atmosphere. Students participated actively in the programmes and displayed their talents with confidence. The celebration provided an opportunity for students to develop patriotism, unity, and respect for the nation.



Reflection

This week was a wonderful learning experience for me. I gained more confidence through classroom teaching and remedial teaching. The active participation of the students encouraged me to use more engaging teaching strategies. I also learned about identifying students who need additional academic support and providing appropriate remedial activities. Participating in assemblies, the Swadeshi competition, and the Independence Day celebration helped me improve my organisational, communication, and teamwork skills. Overall, this week contributed greatly to my professional development as a future teacher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internship phase 1

Week - 5 (3/8/2026 - 7/8/2026)